Skip to main content

MG Blitz Gundam Ver. Amuro

Hello! My long gunpla break is over. And yes, finally done working with this guy! This kit also marks my return in Gunpla after going on a hiatus for almost a year and a half (moved to playing airsoft).

Photo(s) we're taken by "Modus" (of ModPink Design Studios), a very close friend of mine (He's like my brother from another mother hehe).

Everything we're hand-painted using Tamiya Acrylics. And I swear, this will also be the last time I'll handpaint using Tamiya paints. I will be switching over to either Citadel and/or Vallejo paints. Tamiya paints gave me a headache. Seriously, I have to strip and paint most of the parts OVER AND OVER AGAIN just to make it right.

Weathered the kit because I plan on making or putting it on a diorama. Not sure when, but you bet I'll work on it after my next build.

Anyway, I now present to you... My MG Blitz Ver. Amuro!


Thanks for viewing~ Still need to work on my hand-painting skills hehe.

Till my next build or update <3

Comments

  1. Thanks for sharing this one. It truly gave me inspiration to work on customizing my kit since I own a Blitz MG kit as well. I didn't realize how amazing it would look like customizing the paint.truly a very nice piece of work!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No prob bro. I'm glad that this build of mine inspired you (and others too). Goodluck on your Blitz bro! *internet brofist*. :D

      Delete
  2. Admin, if not okay please remove!

    Our facebook group “selfless” is spending this month spreading awareness on prostate cancer & research with a custom t-shirt design. Purchase proceeds will go to cancer.org, as listed on the shirt and shirt design.

    www.teespring.com/prostate-cancer-research

    Thanks

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

MG Infinite Justice

Finally! I finished working on my IJ! XD..took me a long time to finish this guy due to I'm busy with some IRL/School stuffs.. This is the first time I tried Panel Lining via Enamel wash, and honstly..It's a bit messy but overall, I did enjoyed doing it..Also, I encountered some problems with the Red paint I used on this kit which is the Nikko Red..It won't stick well on the flat white base coat I used >_<..anyway, here are the Photos! :D.. Thanks for viewing! Hope you guys enjoyed it as much as I did :D

Unboxing MG IJ + Ex-S

Unboxing pictures of IJ and Ex-S. *sweet* :3 Just by looking on that part of the Ex-S, you can already tell how huge Ex-S will be XD

New Haul: MG Sinanju (Again lol)!

Got this kit yesterday at our GMAC Anniversary Party/Meet..and yeah, another MG Sinanju! my second sinanju to be exact! (for the love of Full Frontal!) XD That's it! till then! :D