Skip to main content

Zaku Madness!

Damn! I LOVE this kit XD..It's soooo cute XD (for me at least XD)..


FUCK YEAH!!!





Now, it's time for some exercise :3..and we'll do this, the Zaku way! XD


Oh GREAT!..I just stepped on a shi~ XD


Yoga, anyone? XD




Hey, can any other kits do this? XD..touching their foot with their bare hands!? XD




That was fun! Relaxation time! :3





......after an hour.....

Zaku: Hey you!
RF Kai: Yeah?
Zaku: They say you have the most awesome articulation in the MG line!
RF Kai: Got a problem with it?




Zaku: I challenge you to a duel of articulation(s)!
RF Kai: Challenge accepted! >:3

RF Kai: So...what's next?..
Zaku: Just copy every pose I make!

Zaku: Round 1!!
RF Kai: Is that all?


Zaku: Do the snake pose!
RF Kai: A bit harder please <_<


Zaku: NEXT!..Push ups!
RF Kai: Next please!?

Zaku: NOW! can you do this WITHOUT an action base!?
RF Kai: OH SHIT!


Zaku: TROLLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL!!!!!




Zaku: I'm still NUMBAH ONE!!!!!


Damn! I just can't get over with this guy XD..I soooooo love my OGRE!!! XD

Comments

  1. just as i thought.. i'm holding back due to RX-78.. maybe after the UFA, you'll be next on line..

    great job on the articulation review, mr pink.. ^^

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks bros! XD..I LOVE this kit sooo much XD..

    @lanzweirdo
    just be patient on attaching those pipes..their a pain in the ass lol..but overall, this kit is soooo awesome!!! XD

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just laughed at this hahahaha :) Very good work :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. HAHAHAH! Kinda miss this guy. Sold it a couple of years ago XD.

      I might get one again soon :))

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

MG Infinite Justice

Finally! I finished working on my IJ! XD..took me a long time to finish this guy due to I'm busy with some IRL/School stuffs.. This is the first time I tried Panel Lining via Enamel wash, and honstly..It's a bit messy but overall, I did enjoyed doing it..Also, I encountered some problems with the Red paint I used on this kit which is the Nikko Red..It won't stick well on the flat white base coat I used >_<..anyway, here are the Photos! :D.. Thanks for viewing! Hope you guys enjoyed it as much as I did :D

Unboxing MG IJ + Ex-S

Unboxing pictures of IJ and Ex-S. *sweet* :3 Just by looking on that part of the Ex-S, you can already tell how huge Ex-S will be XD

New Haul: MG Sinanju (Again lol)!

Got this kit yesterday at our GMAC Anniversary Party/Meet..and yeah, another MG Sinanju! my second sinanju to be exact! (for the love of Full Frontal!) XD That's it! till then! :D