Skip to main content

WIP: MG IJ PT05

This is what I have done on my IJ for the past 3weeks. It's been a while since I did an update in this guy, mainly because I'm pretty busy at school and some IRL stuffs..I do hope I finish working on the backpack before the year ends :)..and so, here are the photo's taken :)

• Removed the Seamlines/Nubs on some parts of the Rifle.
• Primed/Painted some parts of the Rifle.
• Started disassembling the backpack.
• Removed the Seamlines/Nubs of the wings of the backpack.
• Primed/Painted the wings of the backpack.

• Paints that I used:
   - Bosny Primer Grey
   - Bosny Flat Black
   - Nikko Medium Grey
   - Kobe Deep Red


Photos:

Shield and Rifle primed + painted :)






Fatum Unit before disassembling:




Disassembled the backpack:


I did some sanding and removal of nubmarks on some parts of the backpack:


Primed the Wings of the backpack:


Painted them afterwards:



Still waiting for the putty to dry/cure before sanding them :D..That's it for this update! :D..Till then! XD

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

MG Infinite Justice

Finally! I finished working on my IJ! XD..took me a long time to finish this guy due to I'm busy with some IRL/School stuffs.. This is the first time I tried Panel Lining via Enamel wash, and honstly..It's a bit messy but overall, I did enjoyed doing it..Also, I encountered some problems with the Red paint I used on this kit which is the Nikko Red..It won't stick well on the flat white base coat I used >_<..anyway, here are the Photos! :D.. Thanks for viewing! Hope you guys enjoyed it as much as I did :D

Unboxing MG IJ + Ex-S

Unboxing pictures of IJ and Ex-S. *sweet* :3 Just by looking on that part of the Ex-S, you can already tell how huge Ex-S will be XD

New Haul: MG Sinanju (Again lol)!

Got this kit yesterday at our GMAC Anniversary Party/Meet..and yeah, another MG Sinanju! my second sinanju to be exact! (for the love of Full Frontal!) XD That's it! till then! :D