Skip to main content

IT'S A KNOCKOFF!!!

NO EXCUSES! I just bought a DM (Dragon Momoko) D-Style Blade Liger kit XD..DAMN! I can't help it, IT'S SOOO F***ING CUTE!!!!..I guess that's my weakness as Mr. Pink XD..The cuteness of a certain kit is a major factor for me XD..Anyway....


Me and some of my Gunpla friends + Schoolmates here at Olongapo were venturing a Mall, I saw this kit..Stared at it for a sec, then I asked the saleslady if I can check it out or inspect it XD..And so....here it is lol XD..

DM's D-Style Blade Liger [Unboxing]:





And the reason why I decided on getting this guy XD




Next stop!, will be the inspection of each runners! haha XD

Comments

  1. Where did you get this? I've been looking for this guy for a while. Can you please tell me where I can buy this guy and the other colors?

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

MG Infinite Justice

Finally! I finished working on my IJ! XD..took me a long time to finish this guy due to I'm busy with some IRL/School stuffs.. This is the first time I tried Panel Lining via Enamel wash, and honstly..It's a bit messy but overall, I did enjoyed doing it..Also, I encountered some problems with the Red paint I used on this kit which is the Nikko Red..It won't stick well on the flat white base coat I used >_<..anyway, here are the Photos! :D.. Thanks for viewing! Hope you guys enjoyed it as much as I did :D

Unboxing MG IJ + Ex-S

Unboxing pictures of IJ and Ex-S. *sweet* :3 Just by looking on that part of the Ex-S, you can already tell how huge Ex-S will be XD

New Haul: MG Sinanju (Again lol)!

Got this kit yesterday at our GMAC Anniversary Party/Meet..and yeah, another MG Sinanju! my second sinanju to be exact! (for the love of Full Frontal!) XD That's it! till then! :D