Skip to main content

Mr. Pink's First Commish work! LOL

Last week, someone asked if I can do some minor mods, and a clean/neat paintjob. I replied, "I think so!, if it's really a "minor" modification then I think I can handle it." Then he told me that he wants me to do something for him, mod one of his kits and the other will just be a new/custom paint job or different color scheme. Then I replied....



Got the kits this afternoon, he delivered it to me personally at our house since he's just 10-15mins away from here..and here it is..


He told me to do the job for his 2 (TWO) kits, so I was expecting two boxes but he only gave me one..then as soon as WE (me and my MG ARF) opened the box, we were both surprise on what's inside the box lol..

Inside were the owner's MG ARF, and 1/60 Exia lol..no wonder the box is heavy XD..

Now, for his MG ARF, it's soooooooooooo dusty XD..but the joints are TIGHT like the kit was snap built a while ago lol..

See all the dusts? XD..


My ARF: This guy needs some SERIOUS CLEANING XD..


For the 1/60 Exia, it's clean..


That's it haha..oh btw, the client is a bit strict for some reason...he doesn't want me to posts any of the wip pictures/updates on public, same goes to the finished product..lol..is this usual? XD..anyway, wish me luck guys! XD..

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

MG Infinite Justice

Finally! I finished working on my IJ! XD..took me a long time to finish this guy due to I'm busy with some IRL/School stuffs.. This is the first time I tried Panel Lining via Enamel wash, and honstly..It's a bit messy but overall, I did enjoyed doing it..Also, I encountered some problems with the Red paint I used on this kit which is the Nikko Red..It won't stick well on the flat white base coat I used >_<..anyway, here are the Photos! :D.. Thanks for viewing! Hope you guys enjoyed it as much as I did :D

Unboxing MG IJ + Ex-S

Unboxing pictures of IJ and Ex-S. *sweet* :3 Just by looking on that part of the Ex-S, you can already tell how huge Ex-S will be XD

New Haul: MG Sinanju (Again lol)!

Got this kit yesterday at our GMAC Anniversary Party/Meet..and yeah, another MG Sinanju! my second sinanju to be exact! (for the love of Full Frontal!) XD That's it! till then! :D