Skip to main content

Airsoft Parts For Sale.

Airsoft Parts/Packages For Sale.

• Prices are not negotiable unless otherwise stated.
• What You See Is What You'll Get.
• Some items can be shipped. 
   - Payment will be via my BPI Bank Account.
   - Shipping will be via LBC.
• Meetup Locations are:
   - Olongapo.
   - I can go as far as DAU Terminal via Victory Liner. (+100php for my transpo)
   - I can go as far as SM City Pampanga via Victory Liner. (+100php for my transpo)
   - I can only arrange a meetup at Farmer's Cubao / MetroPoint Edsa Taft if you take 2 or all of the items listed.


Package #1
Front Assembly [A&K] (With Vertical Grip and 6" Suppressor) - 2000php
  • Bought the 6" Suppressor just last November 6, 2013 at Tuk's Shop.








Package #2
Butts (With washer and screws) - 1500php
   • Crane Stock is JG Brand, got it from Tuk's Shop last November 6, 2013.
   • 1 Buffer tube is a lightweight one from JG, the other is a heavy one.








Package #3
Metal Upper and Lower Recievers + GB - 2000php (Negotiable)
   • GB Contents can be seen in a photo below. (Not really familiar what's in it, just got it from my Cousin)
   • Bought the Switch Assembly last November 6, 2013 from Tuk's Shop.
   • Wires thru the MOSFET from the GB is damaged.
   • With Reciever Pins (Except for the Pin near the trigger).
   • No Dummy Bolt.
   • Dust Cover is still intact/working.
   • Rear Sight included.
   • Working Motor is also included.
   • Pistol Grip has a Motor Plate included.











Package #4
Lipo Battery, BB's, TU Balancer Charger, and M4 Mags - 2000php (Negotiable)
   • Turnigy 2.0mah Lipoly Battery (Bought it last November 6, 2013 at Tuk's).
   • I'm not sure if the Auto-mag is still working, I just got it from my cousin. Never used it before.
     - Can't test the mag since I don't have a working M4 *switched to MP5.*
   • Auto-mag's charger is included.
   • ICS BB's are .2.




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

MG Infinite Justice

Finally! I finished working on my IJ! XD..took me a long time to finish this guy due to I'm busy with some IRL/School stuffs.. This is the first time I tried Panel Lining via Enamel wash, and honstly..It's a bit messy but overall, I did enjoyed doing it..Also, I encountered some problems with the Red paint I used on this kit which is the Nikko Red..It won't stick well on the flat white base coat I used >_<..anyway, here are the Photos! :D.. Thanks for viewing! Hope you guys enjoyed it as much as I did :D

Unboxing MG IJ + Ex-S

Unboxing pictures of IJ and Ex-S. *sweet* :3 Just by looking on that part of the Ex-S, you can already tell how huge Ex-S will be XD

New Haul: MG Sinanju (Again lol)!

Got this kit yesterday at our GMAC Anniversary Party/Meet..and yeah, another MG Sinanju! my second sinanju to be exact! (for the love of Full Frontal!) XD That's it! till then! :D